This Page

has been moved to new address

Prayers for Japan

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lolita Charm: Prayers for Japan

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Prayers for Japan





I was planning on debuting my new side-project, Ichigo Diaries, today, but in light of the recent tragedies I thought it'd be better to simply offer this small part of Ichigo Diaries in support of Japan. Please keep the victims of the tsunami and earthquake in your thoughts and prayers. Feel free to reblog/repost this image (created by me).

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 13, 2011 at 5:35 PM , Blogger Helena said...

Hi, since I'm going to bed and won't have time ti check with you, here is the link to the charity - http://bitsweets.blogspot.com/2011/03/helping-hand-of-handmade.html
Your blog is quite popular and if you'd bring attention to the event, I would benefit the cause more.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home